Thursday, December 2, 2010

My views for the rest of the year

I am very proud to be in this class!  Every day I get a little excited thinking about what I'm going to write about. 
For my education, I hope to give it my best in every assignment and aim for the A at all times.  I also hope to fully grasp the messages I read in the class novels.
When the class is called on to read out loud or share free writes and essays, I will try to volunteer as offten as possible.
There is going to be a lot of material in the class, and as a student, I really hope that I can gather all that there is to learn and keep it in my head untill after college!
I REALLY want to read "The Color Purple" and "1984."  And I plan to read some "just for fun books" in addition to the required ones, so I can expand my horizins (and pick exactly what I want).
In short, this class is going to be one of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope I fully understand the messages in the novels, as well, that's always a hard part of reading top literature.

    ReplyDelete